I have been doing new things! Really I have.

10:20 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I have, really. No, really I have. I have new recipes to share. A new concert I went to. New games I invented ( the 'Not-So Newlywed game!) But, alas time has gotten away from me. I promise I will discuss these things later but for now you will have to be satisfied with my list of strange things................. Ohh, Ahh............

We all have quirky things about ourselves but I am wondering if I have more that the average person. Off the top of my head:
  • I will only drink milk out of glass glasses, no plastic. I just think it tastes better.
  • When I get something out of a vending machine I try and make a work out so the number letter combination makes a word. For example, B4 or EZ. Sometimes it doesn't work. I want a snickers and it's in L7. But if possible its my goal.
  • I have multi colored plates at my house. I won't eat on the brown ones.
  • I have an aversion to food items that you don't chew. Pudding, applesauce, ice cream and the like - I don't know why.........
  • I love , Love, black licorice. Not super weird but I seem to be in a major minority around here.
  • If I have my choice I will always choose crushed ice over cubes.

So there you have it. I am sure I can come up with more but this list will have to do for now.

0 comments:

Followers

Categories

Powered By Blogger