#12, #13

2:25 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
So as you can tell from such an exciting title I have some more items to report. Sorry, they're not nearly as titillating as the last one!

#12 - I went to lunch with one of my co-workers. I know this sounds lame, but K. and I have worked in offices side by side for 5 years now and never gone to lunch - just the two of us. We have gone out as all of the office staff. Oh, and we have gone out after work for a snack and drink! But never lunch with just the two of us. Boring - I know, but new!

As for #13 - it's not really something I did as much as it is something I watched. My son competed in a youth district wrestling tourney this past weekend and placed 2nd. Yeah - now the fact that he placed 2nd was not a surprise. He has come in second to the same kid 7 times this winter - oh yeah, and it's his best friend. He is pretty excited and we now will travel to Des Moines for the state meet in two weeks. Yet again something new...............

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Followers

Categories

Powered By Blogger