Not for the faint hearted

1:20 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Wow do I have some news. My husband and I just did something new #11 this weekend. Now, for those of you who may feel this is too much information you may want to look away. No, seriously, look away.

No takers? Alright you asked for it.

New thing #11. My beloved , by the book, follow the rules all the time, church going, God fearing husband.......................



Got a SPEEDING ticket on the way home from a wrestling meet on Saturday. HA! Yeah, Yeah, the car in front of us was not using his cruise control (What's up with that anyway??) and so when he decided to pass, guess who was coming? Yup, a beautiful gold car sponsored but the Clay county Sheriffs department.

What were the repercussions of this event - well. a $94.00 gift to Clay county courtesy of our house. You may not think this should be something new since it was not initiated by me - but hey - it's my game and I get to make the rules.
So there.

0 comments:

Followers

Categories

Powered By Blogger