Last day of March

10:06 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, it's the last day of March and I had better throw something up so I don't get totally out of the loop.

Hummmm, Something new......

Well,

#14 - Went to the state AAU Wrestling tournament in Des Moines this weekend to watch my 6th grader wrestle. That was something new I tell ya! 1200 boys ranging from 3rd grade to 8th grade (now there's a swing in development!) What a sight. Max did well going 5 rounds before getting bumped - not bad for his first state tourney. His best buddy also wrestled an walked away with the #2 spot - very impressive!

#15 - While we were in Des Moines we stayed at the Sheraton in West Des Moines. Never stayed at that particular hotel so I get to count it - right?

I really need to become more creative with my 'new things' I thought this would be fun and easy but now I feel stress. I'm sure the spring weather will bring new and interesting inspirations. ( Yeah, that's been the problem the gross, yucky, still hanging n there winter weather!)

Stay tuned new and exciting this coming your way!

0 comments:

Followers

Categories

Powered By Blogger