So Sad.

1:53 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
So at lunch today I shared a story that had my lunchmates (is that a word? - Is now) busting a gut - so I'll share.

I go to the same convenient store on a regular basis to get a fountain Dt. Mountain Dew ( O.K. , like every day) The same clerk is always in there and we have developed a casual get-to-know-it-ness ( Wow another new one!)

As I was checking out yesterday she causally asked if I had graduated from High school with her brother. I replied, "I graduated from Alvirne High School in Hudson, NH in 1985" to which she replied "OH, never mind!" Well, I do have a younger sister in that graduated in this town - and I thought well gee, she is not that much younger so..... I said "My sister graduated from Algona High in 1992?" and she replied - "Oh, No, no no!" Now I am curious - much to my later dismay!

"When did your brother graduate?" "Well, I,m not really sure." "Well, then how old is he now?" (No Julie don't do it, why did you have to go there!!!!) "Oh, I'm not sure around 50"

WHAT!!!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

"I'm 41 years old!" "That's all?- I thought you were older" She is now back pedaling like mad. "Well, how old do you think I am?" "I don't know, 46, 47?" "Close, I'm 48"

Well goody, goody for you!

I weep.

0 comments:

Followers

Categories

Powered By Blogger