A giant pain in the butt

7:23 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Can I tell you how much I love being a mom of a pre-teen boy that is working full tilt on puberty already!!! Besides the mood swings, surliness, and acne woes - I get attitude on top!!! Yeah!

But **New Thing**
4. Cooked chicken breast in the crock pot for shredded chicken dishes in the future.

So easy -
1 bag of frozen chicken breasts - they range 6 - 8 in a bag.
2 cups of chicken stock
2 cups water
1 pkg of dry onion soup mix

Put in the crock pot (yes - frozen chicken don't trim or anything!) and cook on high for 5-6 hours (or low for 8-10). When done you can shred with your fingers. We made Quesidillas the first night. I froze 4 cups dry and had another container that I put the broth (skimmed of gunk) and and another 2 cups of chicken in and froze. I plan on some chicken and rice in the future!

That's it!

0 comments:

Followers

Categories

Powered By Blogger