Change the World!

11:17 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
For the first time I am feeling inspired to help change the world! Maybe it's my age or the fact that I am finally paying attention but I feel like we just might have a chance!

Did you see that Michelle Obama brought a gift to Laura Bush for the Presidents coffee? The newscasters were honestly taken aback. I was watching NBC and they said that they have NEVER seen a new first lady bring a gift to the outgoing first lady/family in all their years. Go Michelle!! Setting yet another standard! (Don't most people bring hostess gifts when going to an event? I still usually do - Wow, maybe I am getting really old!!)

BTW - how long before we see the gold sparkly dress and matching long jacket in stores! (I have a black ensemble in that style - no sparkles - does that count??) Maybe I'll wear it to work tomorrow...........

0 comments:

Followers

Categories

Powered By Blogger