The washing machine debacle!

2:29 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, it's over - for now. We settled on the new washing machine - only. So now I have a different washer and dryer - and it's not driving me crazy at all that doesn't' match!!! I really need to get doors on the laundry area now. Not that I haven't been trying for some for the last 3 years.................

On a new note - I have done nothing new. I need help. I am glad that I vetoed my original plan of something new every day - Holy Crap - there is no way I am that creative. So Help. What are some new things I can do? Whenever I think of new things they tend to revolve around food - go figure. Try a new restaurant, a new recipe, etc. Whatever.

We are going out of town this weekend to Minneapolis to go skiing (not this mama - the kids and dad!) So I should have lots of opportunities for new places to go and shop - right?

Come on people - live vicariously through me - give me some goals - there has to be some liquor concoctions I haven't tried yet................

0 comments:

Followers

Categories

Powered By Blogger