The Package - Dun dun duh,,,,,,,

7:04 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I think that I get to count my newest (and only) follower as something new - don't you? I have not had a follower before - that I know about any way.......... so I am officially counting it!

#7. I have a follower!

Also, I received my box from Amazon.com. Is there anything better than getting packages! Once again my items came WAY over packed. That is somewhat of a pet peeve of mine, that these companies, trying to keep our goods safe, use gross amounts of packing materials to send small amounts of product - but I digress.

What was in the package you ask. Well, I'll tell you - it was number 8! I purchased these cool reusable 'grocery bags'. They fold up into their own little pouches so they should be easy to store in the car and get out when I go into the store. (I was using the excuse that I did not want to purchase those bags from a specific retailer and do their advertising for them. Besides, I would feel like a big ole dork with my Walmart Canvas bags shopping somewhere else.) I do admit that that will be the challenging part - the bringing them into the store part. I purchased 2 packages of 3 each ( maybe a little overkill - but my intentions are good!) Wouldn't you know it, I went to the store after work tonight (before going home and getting the mail) and managed to bring home 9 plastic bags tonight - don't worry Mr. Landfill, from now on you wont be seeing any more of MY plastic bags. In closing..........

#8. Purchased new reusable grocery bags

0 comments:

Followers

Categories

Powered By Blogger