First Complaint!

8:25 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Wow - who knew being a blogger was going to carry so much responsibility! So I told my sister I was doing this and that one of my posts was that I made crock pot beef stroganoff. She said that I had better have that recipe on the blog because it ticks her off if someone is raving about something and does not share - so this one is for you Biz.

Crock pot Beef Stroganoff
2 lbs of stew meat, round steak or other beef cut into small pieces
2 T. Flour
1T. EVOO (just call me Rachael)
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Can of Golden Mushroom soup
2 t. Worcestershire
1T. Dried Onions
1 Can mushrooms Drained
2 C. Beef Broth
3/4 C. Sour Cream

Toss meat in flour. Put EVOO in the pan and and brown meat. Put into crock pot. Put soups, Worcestershire, mushrooms and beef broth in crock put. Cook on low for 6-8 hours the last 1/2 hour add the sour cream. The longer you cook it the more tender the meat.

Serve over extra wide egg noodles.

YUM!

0 comments:

Followers

Categories

Powered By Blogger