New for 2009

8:40 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
So finally after being a stalker for many months I decided to jump on the band wagon. More to track my new years resolution than anything else. I know that I have a fair number of blogs I check on a daily basis (No-I'm am not proud - just slightly addicted!) I am not sure if anyone will ever read this but then again I am sure some of my 'regulars' thought the same thing. So - my resolution. I here by resolve to do, try, experience, something brand new, minimally, once a week in 2009. So since we are in the second week of 09 already what have I done?

1. Played Wii rock Band
2. Made Crock Pot Beef Stroganof (YUM!)
3. Started this blog!

I plan on keeping track in this space so look out! New stuff coming your way!

0 comments:

Followers

Categories

Powered By Blogger